Thursday, October 06, 2005

So here I am, sitting here at my screen again, running jobs and waiting for them to finish. Can't tell if the weather is going up or down. Needless to say though the ship is.

Been reading my book of Irish myths and legends by whats her face Yeats' bird. Getting sad again now. The Fianna just got their arses whipped and Goll died for no reason. Finn just squished Bran and Oisin has legged it with a blonde across the sea. Next thing you know the dark days of Catholic Ireland will come.

(My job is STILL sorting)

Sent a subtle slight snottogram asking why I haven't been paid for September and do I get my raise. They'll get on it tomorrow. Wahey, can't wait.

What else. SpagBog, Buffalo wings and salmon for dinner. I had the first two and a dozen ginger snaps for dessert. Was worried yesterday I was bunged up again but no probs anymore. Stress? Don't know the meaning of it. My attitude has changed out here. For now. I hope.

Spoke with Rose today. Good to know there is still a delay and echo on the phones. Modern technology eh?

Right, off to do some online training and shite. Yes sir, no sir, two bags full of shite sir. Thats the way we do things....the Scumburger way. HOO-Haa!

No comments: